AppleMacSoft Empty Trash for Mac
Empty Trash is a System Preference for Mac OS X 10.4 or higher versions which
allow you to automatically compress
and securely delete your trash without possibility to be recovered by any
Mac data recovery and undelete utility.
With AppleMacSoft Empty Trash you may configure a System Preference and
then use your Trash normally, the automatic compression and secure deletion will happen in the background
using the intervals which you set.
With AppleMacSoft Empty Trash for Mac it is also possible to manually compress your Trash at any time.
Extract compressed Trash items, quickly delete compressed Trash items that are not private,
and securely delete compressed Trash items that are private.
AppleMacSoft Empty Trash provides three levels of secure delete, so you can choose how secure you
want your Trash to be.
In addition, Empty Trash is an utility that securely removes the data content from Trash in a manner
than cannot be undone.
You can securely delete files and other sensitive data. Prevent recovery of deleted files and
completely eliminate sensitive data from your computer and protect your privacy.
- Enable manual or automatic Trash compressing
- Configure the time interval at which AppleMacSoft Empty Trash looks for new Trash to compress
- Enable or disable the automatic deletion of old compressed Trash
- Configure the time interval after which AppleMacSoft Empty Trash will delete old compressed Trash
- Configure the compressed archive format as ".zip" for maximum compatibility or ".7z" for maximum compression
- Enable or disable Secure Delete
- Choose the secure delete method
- Compress Trash at any time
- Extract compressed trash items at any time
- Quickly delete trash items that are not private at any time
- Securely delete trash items that are private at any time
- Very easy to use, just a few clicks!
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion compatible
- Permanently delete files and make it irretrievable with a click of a mouse.
- No one in the world can recover your files.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later versions
- Intel or PowerPC Macintosh (Universal Binary).
- 512 MB RAM