AudioBook Converter for Mac
Legal convert audiobooks from iTunes to MP3 - M4B/AAX/AA to MP3 Converter
AudioBook Converter for Mac is an ideal M4B and AA to MP3 Converter easily converts iTunes audiobooks (M4B file) and Audible (AA and AAX file) into any format supported by iTunes, including MP3, AAC on Mac OS X. Batch convert protected audiobooks or unprotected audiobooks to MP3, AAC, AIFF, AC3, M4A, AU, FLAC, M4R or MKA files ready for use on any computer or non-apple players such as PSP, Suface, Android, MP3 player, MP4 player, HTC phone, and etc. - without any restrictions or DRM protection.
Mac AudioBook Converter works with iTunes and virtual-recording technology to complete the entire recording, encoding process
ALL IN ONE. It converts audiobook files on your iTunes quickly and with CD-quality.
You can run this software as often as you like so if you decide to purchase more audiobooks from the iTunes store and Audible simply run it again to convert the new books.
For Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.5, please download
AudioBook Converter 1.10
Features of Mac AudioBook Converter :
- Unique DRM removal solution, it’s completely legal and safe!
- Automatically removes DRM protection from audioBooks with amazing speed and highest quality.
- Very fast converting speed.
- Convert purchased M4B, M4A, AA, AAX to MP3 to play anywhere.
- Supports DRM M4B, M4A, AA, AAX audiobooks.
- No matter what format the audiobook is, if it could be played on iTunes, Audiobook Converter will convert it to MP3 or AAC format for you.
- It support batch convert DRM protected or unprotected audiobooks.
- No Extra Hardware or CD Needed.
- Keep ID Tags to the new converted MP3 files.
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 and later.
- Very Easy to Use
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Fully Support Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- iTunes 8 , 9, 10, iTunes 11, 12 or later