AppleMacSoft Support Center:
Find the answers about general questions, FAQs and guides
As for the registered user, we provide the following guarantee:
- We will try our best to reply your email ASAP within 2 or 24 hours according to different time zone.
- You can complain if you are dissatisfied with our service and we will deal with your complaint ASAP.
- You can refer to FAQ below when you have any problem about our software.
Please select a product to find FAQ:
FAQ about AppleMacSoft DRM Converter for Mac
FAQ about AppleMacSoft Video Converter for Mac
Q: How to register your software?
A: After you purchase the software successfully, you will receive the registration information via Email once your order is validated. Download the software you bought from our website and run it. Click "Enter Registration Code..." in Help menu, enter your registration code in the corresponding box to finish the registration.
Q: If I want a CD-ROM of the software, what should I do?
A: When you order our product, You may choose "Get it on CD" option during checkout. You need to pay an extra fee for each CD-ROM. A software CD will be physically shipped to your address.
Q: What operating systems does your products support? Can this program run on Windows?
A: Our products supports Mac OS X 10.6 or later, for Windows, please go to DRM Converter for Windows
Q: What can I do if I lose my registration information?
A: Please don’t worry about it. We will save your registration information for you. If you've forgotten registration code, please contact us and we'll send your registration information to you.
Q: Can I buy your product by credit card?
Yes. Paying by credit card is the quickest way to get your registration code. Please
click here to order now
Q: Is your online order form secure?
A: Yes, it is 100% secure
Q: What payment options can I use?
A: We accept payments by Credit Card, PayPal, Bank/Wire Transfer, Check/Money Order, Credit Card by Fax, and Invoice.
Customer Service & Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please read FAQ & Troubleshooting in the guide above before contacting support.
* Describe the problem in details in email and mention which product you are using so that we can better help you.